"Normal ist der Anfang vom Ende"- this is the corporate philosophy of the largest mail order pharmacy in Europe. This philosophy enabled DocMorris to become the best-known pharmacy brand in Germany. The subsidiary of Zur Rose Group AG stands for safe, high-quality and comprehensive pharmaceutical care and consultation for over 3 million customers. More than 600 employees work with progressive ideas, passion and in international teams on the success of DocMorris. To strengthen our team we are looking for you as a:
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Full time, location Heerlen (NL – at Aachen)
- Rapidly growing: organic growth, integration and internationalization are the current drivers in the design of the future system landscape
- A technology company: we set new and innovative impulses and standards in digital e-health applications
- Dynamic: "Fortschritt beginnt, wo Stillstand endet" is the motto in our project-oriented, interdisciplinary corporate environment
- Agile: On the way from waterfall structures to agile cultures
Your main missions will be:
- Motivate teams and facilitate conflict resolution to overcome obstacles.
- Coaching and advising the different roles (product owner, development team, stakeholders).
- Ensure compliance with the agile methodology, guiding teams towards self-management and self-responsible organization.
- Help our teams with training to evolve towards agile values, culture and methodology.
What makes you a perfect candidate:
- Proven experience as Scrum Master in companies with agile culture.
- Previous experience in digital / e-commerce and/or technology companies.
- Problem solving mind-set. Take every challenge with accountability.
- Team builder that can boost the performance of our developers to the next level.
- A person who can empathize with the different players within a project.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as willingness to travel within Europe (approx. 2 days a month).
We offer you:
- An open culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Individual training opportunities (e.g. personal training budget)
- Attractive conditions, such as reimbursement of travel expenses, holiday allowance, company pension schemes, occupational disability insurance
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities
- Financial support if a relocation is necessary
If you want to work with passion and know-how in a growing and dynamic environment, send your application documents with your salary expectation and the earliest possible start date to:
Apotheke DocMorris – Human Resources - Frau Antonia Simon – 52098 Aachen
T: +31(0) 45 – 201 7159 – E: email@example.com – www.docmorris.de/jobs